- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2-1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1 cup sour cream and onion potato chips
- In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, chicken and 1-1/4 cps cheese. Spread three-fourths of the mixture in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle hash browns over the top and press down lightly. Spread with the remaining soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with onions, potato chips and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Potato Delight
"This recipe is so good and my whole family loves it! The french-fried onions and potato chips add a great crunch to this dish!"