Chicken Pot Pies for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 envelope chicken gravy mix
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk and parsley just until moistened; set aside. In a saucepan, prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Add the chicken and vegetables; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour into two ungreased 4-1/2-in. deep-dish pie plates. Drop biscuit dough over chicken mixture. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 382 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 1191mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 30g protein.
Nov 12, 2015
Fantastic!! I doubled the recipe because I knew my other half would want more than one. I had some pie crust dough in the fleezer and cut four circle from it for the top Instead of using the bisquick topping. The pie crust does not brown but tastes wonderful.
Oct 28, 2010
This is very good. Add salt and pepper before baking. Double the biscuit part of the recipe to have enough to cover the chicken.
Dec 27, 2009
Quick and easy Christmas Eve dinner for me and my husband. Had a lot of flavor and I made the biscuit topping from scratch to save money. Next time I might cook the biscuits separate and add right before serving.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.