Total TimePrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
Makes12-16 servings (2 pizzas)
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 2-3/4 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add 1-1/2 cups flour, oil, sugar and salt; beat until smooth. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Divide in half and roll each half into a 13-in. circle. Place each piece on a lightly greased 12- to 13-in. pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper; spread over each pizza. Layer with green pepper, onion, mushrooms and chicken. Combine cheeses; sprinkle over pizzas.
- Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 217 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Jan 5, 2013
My family like this recipe. I used read-to- bake pizza crust to make it even quicker.
Nov 8, 2011
easy, yummy, and flexible. I used different cheeses on each pizza and sweet bell peppers instead of green (because that's what I had on hand). Both were great. This will definitely be a family regular from now on!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.