Total TimePrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
Makes12-16 servings (2 pizzas)
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 2-3/4 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add 1-1/2 cups flour, oil, sugar and salt; beat until smooth. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Divide in half and roll each half into a 13-in. circle. Place each piece on a lightly greased 12- to 13-in. pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper; spread over each pizza. Layer with green pepper, onion, mushrooms and chicken. Combine cheeses; sprinkle over pizzas.
- Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 217 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 5, 2013
My family like this recipe. I used read-to- bake pizza crust to make it even quicker.
Nov 8, 2011
easy, yummy, and flexible. I used different cheeses on each pizza and sweet bell peppers instead of green (because that's what I had on hand). Both were great. This will definitely be a family regular from now on!