- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink.
Place the crust on a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pesto; top with the chicken, tomato, beans and cheeses. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as necessary. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Pizza
"I tried your recipe. Its amazing. Please visit my recipe to find the difference. http://asaanrecipe.com/2017/08/19/chicken-pizza/"
"We enjoyed this, but thought it could use some more flavor. Maybe some more garlic? Some onion would help too. It was a nice change of pace though! I may try it again sometime with some alterations."
"I love chicken pizza"