- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 turkey or pork bacon strips, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted red pepper Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, mushrooms, onion, bacon and garlic; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 2. Drain linguine; add to skillet. Stir in Alfredo sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Mar 11, 2020My kids loved this I did have to sneak in the mushrooms I cut them into small pieces I also used crushed red pepper from McCormick, in the sauce I used 2 tablespoons to give it really spicy but if you want less spice just add half it was a hit I doubled everything to feed 9 and it was an all-around hit though
Mar 15, 2019I couldn't find roasted red pepper alfredo sauce so I used sun-dried tomato. Also, I left off the onions and doubled the mushrooms. It was delish! Reheated the leftovers in a skillet and added a jar of sundried tomatoes (including the oil) and about half a jar traditional alfredo sauce and it was amazing! I'll add the tomatoes at the start next time. I used turkey bacon, as suggested, but I think regular bacon (more sodium) would be better.
Jan 15, 2019Who sells the roasted red pepper alfredo sauce. Can't find it anywhere.Thank you.
Oct 11, 2017
Quick, easy and adjustable to taste. What's not to like?
Feb 8, 2016
Very quick and tasty. To save time, I use pre-cooked bacon.
Nov 9, 2014
This is very good. I couldn't find the roasted red pepper alfredo sauce so I used a garlic alfredo sauce and just added some sliced red peppers to the skillet. Enjoyed by everyone