Chicken Pasta Salad for Four
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, green pepper, carrot, celery, onions and peas.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, garlic salt, paprika and cayenne. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to chicken mixture. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 199 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 645mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 4, 2015
This pasta salad is really good. I liked that it had a variety of vegetables. I added tomatoes. Will definitely make again.
Jan 22, 2009
OMG!!! I can't wait to try! This looks outstanding!