- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a saucepan, combine tomato paste, water, garlic and seasonings; bring to a boil. Pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Sprinkle with cheeses; bake 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Parmigiana
"This has become a regular in our monthly menu! Super easy to make and everyone in the family loves it!"