- 24 ounces frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1 package (18 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) sliced provolone and mozzarella cheese blend
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions. Meanwhile, without separating rolls, cut horizontally in half; arrange roll bottoms in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread half of cheese slices over roll bottoms. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes.
- Layer rolls with half of sauce, chicken tenders, remaining sauce and remaining cheese slices. Replace top halves of rolls. For topping, microwave butter, garlic powder and red pepper flakes, covered, on high, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Pour over rolls; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and heated through, 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with basil before serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forChicken Parmesan Slider Bake
"easy, and delicious. Great for game day!"
"This is sooooo good! We made this as part of app night and it was a big hit. Assembly was easy and seasoning was perfect."
"These were delicious! I like that the convenient ingredients (such as the chicken tenders and marinara sauce) can easily be swapped with homemade versions if you have them available. I didn't require as much sauce as called for in the recipe, but that's just a personal preference. I cut the butter down to 1/3 cup."
"so Delish and easy to make. awesome to make when your on the move also"