VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 24 ounces frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1 package (18 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) sliced provolone and mozzarella cheese blend
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions. Meanwhile, without separating rolls, cut horizontally in half; arrange roll bottoms in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread half of cheese slices over roll bottoms. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes.
- Layer rolls with half of sauce, chicken tenders, remaining sauce and remaining cheese slices. Replace top halves of rolls. For topping, microwave butter, garlic powder and red pepper flakes, covered, on high, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Pour over rolls; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and heated through, 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with basil before serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Chicken Parmesan Slider Bake in Video Production 2016
Reviews forChicken Parmesan Slider Bake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2017
"so Delish and easy to make. awesome to make when your on the move also"
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2017
bread with butter first then sprinkle on the other ingredients to allow for more control of the amount. You could also top half one way and half another to cater to your families liking."