- 24 ounces frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) sliced provolone and mozzarella cheese blend
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions. Meanwhile, without separating rolls, cut horizontally in half; arrange roll bottoms in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread half of cheese slices over roll bottoms. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes.
- Layer rolls with half of sauce, chicken tenders, remaining sauce and remaining cheese slices. Replace top halves of rolls.
- For topping, microwave butter, garlic powder and red pepper flakes, covered, on high, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Pour over rolls; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and heated through, 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with basil before serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forChicken Parmesan Slider Bake
"easy, and delicious. Great for game day!"
"This is sooooo good! We made this as part of app night and it was a big hit. Assembly was easy and seasoning was perfect."
"These were delicious! I like that the convenient ingredients (such as the chicken tenders and marinara sauce) can easily be swapped with homemade versions if you have them available. I didn't require as much sauce as called for in the recipe, but that's just a personal preference. I cut the butter down to 1/3 cup."
"so Delish and easy to make. awesome to make when your on the move also"