Chicken Nugget Caesar Salad Recipe
"I was getting ready to prepare a Caesar salad with chicken strips when I discovered I didn't have enough chicken breasts in the freezer," explains the Lake Zurich, Illinois cook. "So, I substituted frozen chicken nuggets. "My family was delighted with the results, "Martha notes. "So I substituted frozen chicken nuggets. "My family was delighted with the results," Martha notes. "In fact, my husband enjoyed three generous helpings!"
- 8 to 10 frozen breaded chicken breast nuggets
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Bake chicken nuggets according to package directions; cut into fourths. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, mushrooms and chicken. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1-1/4 cups: 225 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 543mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Nugget Caesar Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC