- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken ramen noodles
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canned bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup teriyaki or soy sauce
- Set aside seasoning packet from noodles. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain noodles. Stir the noodles, contents of seasoning packet and teriyaki sauce into the chicken mixture until well combined. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Noodle Stir-Fry
"quick, super easy and full of flavor. I used oriental flavor because that's what I had and it was delicious. I added sliced water chestnuts and sugar snap peas to mine because why not? My husband loved it. This is a great recipe to use up all the little vegetable leftovers you have in the refrigerator too. Asparagus, squash, peppers, mushrooms and bok choy are just a few that would be delicious. For some added crunch you can sprinkle with chopped cashews or chow mein noodles. Great go to recipe with lots of options. Fool proof!"
"Made this a few times and love it every time. I added water chestnuts and added Chow Mein noodles when serving it. Gave it a little crunch."
"Made this today for a quick lunch and it was wonderful! I only had half a pound of chicken and frozen veggies but thought I would try it out anyways and it was beyond great! Plus after feeding the two of us until we were stuffed there was still more than enough to have leftovers! I know we will be using this recipe again and again because I can easily use what I have on hand. Also, I topped mine with a little sweet chili sauce and it was AMAZING!"
"This is a very tasty recipe. Love the one pot meals and this one covers all the basis. Meat and veggies all in the same pot. Can't believe that I did NO Tweaks. I did not have any cabbage or bean sprouts. No problem we still enjoyed it. I made all of the stages using the same skillet.Even cooked the noodles in the same skillet that I cooked the veggies and chicken in. chicken first, than veggies and finally the noodles.I used just 1/2 of the seasoning packet and used less sodium soy sauce.It's a Keeper*"
"Has anyone tried this recipe with Oriental Flavor Ramen Noodles?"
"Made this last night and was very pleased. We used teriyaki sauce and I accidentally left out the bean sprouts, but it was very delicious. Even my picky no veggie eaters really enjoyed it. I loved that the majority of the ingredients were veggies. Plus, it was really simple and very quick to throw together."
"I have a rather "choosey" daughter and even she liked this!!"
"I used frozen stir fry vegetables to save time, and cabbage. Used less teriyaki sauce too because of dietary restrictions but the recipe still turned out delicious. I will definitely make it again."