Chicken Noodle Dinner
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots; saute for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with noodles. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 447 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 1121mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 30g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 29, 2015
Makes for a good, quick dinner, although it took a lot longer than 4-5 minutes to cook the frozen broccoli and raw, fresh carrots to get them "crisp tender" and "not frozen".
Feb 8, 2012
This is good, quick and easy. I served it with a good crusty bread.
Jan 7, 2010
This recipe was excellent, easy and everyone enjoyed it!!