Chicken Noodle Dinner
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots; saute for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with noodles. Sprinkle with cheese.
Sep 29, 2015
Makes for a good, quick dinner, although it took a lot longer than 4-5 minutes to cook the frozen broccoli and raw, fresh carrots to get them "crisp tender" and "not frozen".
Feb 8, 2012
This is good, quick and easy. I served it with a good crusty bread.
Jan 7, 2010
This recipe was excellent, easy and everyone enjoyed it!!