- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil for 2 minutes. Add the broccoli and carrots; saute for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve over noodles. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Noodle Dinner
"This recipe was excellent, easy and everyone enjoyed it!!"