Helen Higgins warms friends and family in Halifax County, Nova Scotia with her fast and flavorful stir-fry blend of chicken, veggies and noodles. TIP: Round out the meal with a crusty loaf of French bread.
Recommended: 60 Easy Chicken Dinners
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots; saute for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with noodles. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Noodle Dinner in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p48
Reviews forChicken Noodle Dinner
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2010
"This recipe was excellent, easy and everyone enjoyed it!!"