- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups crushed saltines (about 35 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, cream cheese, sour cream, milk, parsley, salt and onion salt. Stir in chicken.
- Drain noodles; toss with chicken mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Noodle Delight
"this was ok."
"Excellent comfort food!!! Nothing but compliments!!!"
"I dont see it advertised as "healthy" anywhere so I have no idea what the previous "review" was referring to.But then again I thought this section was supposed to comment on how the recipes taste and turn out.I made this and it was a hit. I got nothing but compliments."
"With 44 grams of fat, I fail to see how this recipe could be classified as 'healthy'."