Chicken Noodle Delight
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups crushed saltines (about 35 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, cream cheese, sour cream, milk, parsley, salt and onion salt. Stir in chicken.
- Drain noodles; toss with chicken mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 653 calories, 44g fat (25g saturated fat), 180mg cholesterol, 1635mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Apr 9, 2014
this was ok.
Jan 30, 2013
Excellent comfort food!!! Nothing but compliments!!!
Nov 27, 2011
I dont see it advertised as "healthy" anywhere so I have no idea what the previous "review" was referring to.But then again I thought this section was supposed to comment on how the recipes taste and turn out.I made this and it was a hit. I got nothing but compliments.
Jun 28, 2011
With 44 grams of fat, I fail to see how this recipe could be classified as 'healthy'.
Nov 21, 2009
This is very good with "Tex Mex Chicken Starter" as the cooked chicken. The sauce turns out deliciously rich, so I feel I would add a bit more noodles and chicken for more servings in the future. I love cream cheese and sour cream, so it was a great dinner!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.