Chicken ‘n’ Noodles for Two
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked dumpling egg noodles
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground paprika
- In a large bowl, combine first nine ingredients. Toss with chicken, noodles and peas. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. casserole; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 509 calories, 31g fat (6g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 534mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 32g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 11, 2013
Found this in my "recipe box" on a rare day when I really didn't feel like cooking. I don't like or buy Miracle Whip so I used mayo and I don't think it substantially altered the taste. It definitely has an interesting blend of flavors. My husband liked it so much, he got up, himself, and got the last portion in the baking dish to finish it off!