Chicken ‘n’ Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or 1 can (5 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe banana
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, grapes and strawberries. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and honey. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in banana. Spoon onto lettuce-lined plates.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 443 calories, 28g fat (5g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Jun 4, 2014
I made this recipe to serve 3 and it served more than that. I added mandarin oranges to it and cashews optional to sprinkle on it. I didn't use a banana. Quite tasty. I am making it tonight for myself.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.