Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic in butter for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the chicken and milk; cook for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 465 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 541mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine
"I would not make this again, to bland and dry. sorry."
"Would use fresh chicken breast, cooked, cubed."