Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the baking mix, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, paprika and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a greased shallow baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes on each side. Pour sauce over chicken. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 15-20 minutes or a thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 264 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Mar 25, 2014
Very good and super easy to make
Sep 16, 2013
instead of spaghetti sauce I used vodka sauce and made it with linguine it was amazing..
Mar 2, 2010
This was VERY easy & was delicious over pasta mixed with a little butter, parmesan cheese, and a dash of salt & pepper. My boyfriend told me this one was a keeper!