- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the baking mix, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, paprika and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a greased shallow baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes on each side. Pour sauce over chicken. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 15-20 minutes or a thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
1 each: 264 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.