- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine baking mix, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, paprika and pepper; coat chicken. Place in a greased shallow baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes. Turn chicken and bake an additional 10 minutes. Turn chicken and bake an additional 10 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese during the last few minutes of baking. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Mozzarella
"Very good and super easy to make"
"instead of spaghetti sauce I used vodka sauce and made it with linguine it was amazing.."