Chicken Meatball Appetizers
"These nicely seasoned chicken meatballs are a crowd-pleasing change of pace on the appetizer tray," writes Norma Snider from her Chambersburg, Pennsylvania kitchen. "They're great plain or dipped in mustard."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 2-1/2 cups minced cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Pinch pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; add the chicken and mix well. Shape into 3/4-in. balls.
- Place meatballs on a rack that has been coated with cooking spray in a shallow pan. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned; drain.