Chicken in Creamy Gravy for Four
—Jean Little, Charlotte, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lemon slices
- Hot cooked spaghetti, optional
- Additional minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil until golden brown on both sides.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, parsley, lemon juice, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over chicken. Top each chicken breast with a lemon slice. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Serve with spaghetti if desired. Sprinkle with additional parsley if desired.