Chicken in Baskets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3/4 cup milk
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the soup, chicken, vegetables and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until bubbly. Cut the top off each pastry shell; fill with chicken mixture. Replace tops.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 713 calories, 38g fat (10g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 1297mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 8g fiber), 30g protein.
Jan 17, 2013
I thought this was just okay tasting; although very quick and easy to make.
Feb 20, 2009
THE SODIUM AND FAT IS WAY TOO HIGH! TRY USING REDUCED -SODIUM AND REDUCED- FAT SOUP TO LOWER THESE! ALSO, IF YOU REPLACE ALL OF THE MILK WITH STORE-BRAND NON-DAIRY COFFEE CREAMER THEN YOUR FAT WILL GO DOWN MORE;SO WILL THE POTASSIUM ,SODIUM AND PHOSPHORUS LEVELS.THESE CHANGES WILL NOT CHANGE THE RECIPES TASTE!