Chicken in a Cloud Recipe
- POTATO SHELL:
- 3-1/2 cups mashed potatoes (no milk, butter or seasoning added)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- 1-1/2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine all of the potato shell ingredients; spread over the bottom and up the sides of a greased 2-qt. shallow baking dish. In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients; pour gently into shell. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 315 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 560mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 5g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Chicken in a Cloud
"Yum! I put in a sugar snap pea stir fry mix for the veggies. My 3yr old cleaned his plate!"