- POTATO SHELL:
- 3-1/2 cups mashed potatoes (without added milk and butter)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- 1-1/2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all of the potato shell ingredients; spread over the bottom and up the sides of a greased 2-qt. shallow baking dish. In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients; pour gently into shell.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forChicken in a Cloud
"Yum! I put in a sugar snap pea stir fry mix for the veggies. My 3yr old cleaned his plate!"