- 4 cups (32 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons each celery salt, garlic salt and paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 24 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 24 thin slices fully cooked ham
- 4-1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups butter melted, divided
- Combine the sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings; add chicken. Refrigerate overnight. Remove chicken and discard marinade. Place one ham slice on each chicken breast; fold in half, enclosing ham. Secure with toothpicks if desired. Roll in bread crumbs; place in three greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Pour about 1/4 cup of butter over each dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; baste with remaining butter. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Remove toothpicks. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews forChicken Ham Supreme
"Excellent make-ahead dish for company. It's a frequent "go to" when I want to prepare the entr?e the day before and refrigerate until baking. Always a guest pleaser."