Chicken Ham Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 8 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 quarts thick homemade white sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) mushrooms, undrained
- 2-1/2 pounds frozen peas
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Spoon into three or four 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 474 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1256mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 15, 2017
I needed a dish for a potluck and I had some leftover ham in the freezer I needed to use, found this recipe and it was outstanding. Great flavor and so easy to make. The only thing I changed was I cooked my spaghetti in the broth from where I cooked my chicken instead of water. This will become a regular in my potluck recipes!