Chicken & Fruit Spinach Salads
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide spinach among four serving plates. Top with chicken, oranges, strawberries and onion. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 223 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 starch.
Sep 10, 2014
Yummy and refreshing on a hot summer day. Love the nutrition boost from the spinach and strawberries.
Jun 11, 2013
This salad was simple, quick and delicious! We'll definitely make this one again.
Aug 21, 2012
Dinner doesn't get much easier than this! Everyone in my family really enjoyed this main dish salad... It was so fresh and so light - perfect for a hot summer night. Can't think of a single thing to change about it!