- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cubed peeled fresh peaches
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, orange juice, sugar, ginger and pepper; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve on a bed of lettuce. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forChicken Fruit Salad
"I've made this twice already and it's delicious. My husband and I ate the entire first batch in one day. My kids don't like it but it's probably because of the dressing and the nuts. I would recommend it anyway!! Dressing is good with Miracle Whip Light instead of mayo (less fat)."
"There is no fiber in this recipe? Are there other mistakes on the page as well? Otherwise, it looks great! I will try this one!"