- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts (about 1 pound), cubed
- 1 cup Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Galbani® Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together Italian seasoning and garlic powder; toss with chicken. Spread ricotta cheese on pizza crust. Top with chicken, spinach and tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forChicken Florentine Pizza
"Fun addition to our family pizza night! I liked using the ricotta instead of a traditional red sauce."