Chicken-Feta Phyllo Bundles
Making these delicious bundles requires just a few ingredients. I put the remaining pastry back in the freezer to use another time.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 6 sheets phyllo dough (14 inches x 9 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place one sheet phyllo dough on a work surface; brush with melted butter. Repeat with 2 more sheets or phyllo, brushing each layer. (Keep remaining phyllo dough covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out.)
- Season chicken with lemon-pepper. Place 1 chicken breast along one short edge of pastry. Top with 1/4 cup cheese. Fold sides over chicken, then roll up. Brush with melted butter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until phyllo dough is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 422 calories, 29g fat (18g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 664mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.