Chicken-Feta Phyllo Bundles
Making these delicious bundles requires just a few ingredients. I put the remaining pastry back in the freezer to use another time.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 6 sheets phyllo dough (14 inches x 9 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place one sheet phyllo dough on a work surface; brush with melted butter. Repeat with 2 more sheets or phyllo, brushing each layer. (Keep remaining phyllo dough covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out.)
- Season chicken with lemon-pepper. Place 1 chicken breast along one short edge of pastry. Top with 1/4 cup cheese. Fold sides over chicken, then roll up. Brush with melted butter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until phyllo dough is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 422 calories, 29g fat (18g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 664mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Originally published as Chicken-Feta Phyllo Bundles in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.