Chicken Fajita Alfredo Recipe
Would you like a to-go box for those fajitas? Yes—especially when you know you can fix a hearty recipe like this with the leftovers! Other homemade or restaurant fajitas would work equally well in this dish. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces cellentani or spiral pasta
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 serving leftover Chili's chicken fajitas, coarsely chopped
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute mushrooms and squash in oil until tender. Add garlic; saute 1 minute longer. Stir in the fajitas, tomatoes, Alfredo sauce and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta; add to fajita mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 377 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 1217mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 6g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Fajita Alfredo
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC