Chicken Enchilada Cups
I took these southwestern cups to an Arizona Cardinals tailgate. I kept them in a thermal wrap to maintain their warmth, but they are also good at room temperature. Mini phyllo shells are one of my favorite go-to ingredients because they’re a quick and easy way to make big batches of sweet or savory treats and appetizers. —Johnna Johnson, Scottsdale, AZ
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce, divided
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the first 7 ingredients with 3 tablespoons enchilada sauce. Spoon into phyllo shells. Place shells on an ungreased 15x10-in. baking pan. Slice Monterey Jack cheese into 1-1/2-in. squares about 1/8 in. thick. Top each phyllo shell with cheese.
- Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, 7-9 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat remaining enchilada sauce over medium-low heat. Serve chicken cups with salsa and warm enchilada sauce.