Perfect for a special spring luncheon, this refreshing combo blends chicken, apple, celery and grapes with a splash of lime and the crunch of nuts and noodles. Yum! —P.J. Anderson, Salt Lake City
Recommended: What to Eat When It's Too Hot to Cook
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 medium apple, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, marmalade, lime juice and curry. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with cashews and chow mein noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Curry Fruit Salad in Healthy Cooking April/May 2011, p53
Reviews forChicken Curry Fruit Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2011
"Yum, yum, yum! I omitted the chow mein noodles, otherwise it's perfect as is!"