- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 medium apple, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, marmalade, lime juice and curry. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with cashews and chow mein noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Curry Fruit Salad
"Yum, yum, yum! I omitted the chow mein noodles, otherwise it's perfect as is!"