Chicken Crumb Coating Recipe
A crunchy cornflake coating made with sesame seeds, oregano and Parmesan cheese complements this chicken from Joan Laurenzo, Johnstown, Ohio. "I love serving it to company because it always turns out wonderfully," she relates.
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup milk
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 months.
- 2. To prepare chicken: Dip chicken pieces in milk, then roll in about 1-1/4 cups coating mix. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 batches (about 3 cups total).
1 piece: 352 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Crumb Coating
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC