Chicken Crescent Appetizer
Refrigerated crescent rolls and a savory packaged filling make this yummy hors d’oeuvre swift to fix. This tasty dish is quick and easy. — Debbie Todd, Arrington, Tennessee
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen spinach souffle
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Heat spinach souffle according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chicken, onions and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round baking pan or pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Stir souffle into chicken mixture; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 315 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 603mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Crescent Bake in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006
Sep 30, 2012
This was really good the first time around unfortunately the leftovers don't hold up well.
Jul 28, 2009
In the frozen foods aisle. One choice would be Stouffers.
Jul 18, 2009
Where does one get the spinach souffle?