Chicken Creole Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash the yolks. Stir in the chicken, mayonnaise, onion, honey mustard, ground mustard, Creole seasoning and hot pepper sauce. Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until serving.
Editor's NoteThe following spices may be substituted for 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning: 1/4 teaspoon each salt, garlic powder and paprika; and a pinch each of dried thyme, ground cumin and cayenne pepper.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 187 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 227mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Apr 16, 2017
Delicious and different! I loved this recipe.
Mar 18, 2011
Tho some found the chicken a little 'weird', everyone liked these deviled eggs.The spice was a little mild so may I suggest a little more if you want that kick.
Feb 27, 2010
very good, will make yhis agian often. Thanks
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.