- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash the yolks. Stir in the chicken, mayonnaise, onion, honey mustard, ground mustard, Creole seasoning and hot pepper sauce. Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forChicken Creole Deviled Eggs
"Delicious and different! I loved this recipe."
"Tho some found the chicken a little 'weird', everyone liked these deviled eggs.The spice was a little mild so may I suggest a little more if you want that kick."
"very good, will make yhis agian often. Thanks"