Here’s a good and hearty supper. If I have fresh mushrooms on hand, I slice them and toss them in the skillet. You could add cooked veggies like broccoli or cauliflower, too. —Sandy Harz, Spring Lake, Michigan
Recommended: Say “Oui!” to Our Favorite French-Inspired Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces uncooked medium egg noodles (about 5 cups)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup water
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute chicken just until browned, 3-5 minutes. Stir in soup, cheese, ham and water; cook, covered, over medium heat until cheese is melted and chicken is no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in noodles. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Cordon Bleu Skillet in Simple & Delicious June/July 2017
Reviews forChicken Cordon Bleu Skillet
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2017
"This recipe was good, I added a bag of frozen broccoli and it was a whole meal!"