This is the perfect chicken dish to serve to company. It has such a wonderful flavor and will impress all of your guests.—Naomi Judd, Nashville, Tennessee
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked saffron rice
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons dried celery flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting the butter. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown chicken in butter on both sides in batches. Remove and keep warm.
- Whisk the soup, celery flakes and thyme into the drippings until smooth. Add rice; mix well. Remove from the heat.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; top with chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 332 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 826mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.