Chicken Coleslaw Wraps
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 4 sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Combine coleslaw and pineapple; spread over tortillas. Layer with tomato, cheese and chicken; roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 583 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 759mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Coleslaw Wraps in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.