- 4 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, bacon, milk and mayonnaise. Stir in tomatoes and spinach.
- Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casseroles for up to 3 months. To use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375°. Cover and bake 60-70 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Reviews forChicken Club Casseroles
"Our family LOVES this recipe! One of our favourites! We make it often."
"My family lived this recipe! Even my very picky 3 year old ate it up! It's definitely worth a try!"
"This was TERRIBLE! Complete waste of chicken. I'm not sure what the others enjoyed about it but it is bland and has a yucky tangy taste. Thank God I cut the recipe in half because I was only cooking for two."
"I had planned to make this casserole when I realized that I needed something that could go in the slow cooker to be ready when we got home in the evening. I halved the recipe and put it in my 3-quart slow cooker for 3 hours. I stirred it once during that time which I think helped the pasta to not stick to the sides. I added the cheese about an hour before it was done. It turned out great! We don't care for tomatos so I substituted green pepper. I would definitely do this again."
"My family liked this recipe very much. I think I could have sat and ate the entire casserole myself! LOVE IT!!!!"
"We love this!"
"Yummy! This was delicious. Next time I will probably make the whole thing in a larger baking dish instead so we have some leftovers for the next day!"
"My entire family hated this - which was a first. I ended up reheating leftovers and tossed the entire casserole. Just had a weird taste."