Chicken & Chutney Salad
I often make this recipe and eat it at school for lunch. It makes me feel like I've ordered out from a fancy restaurant. It is wonderful as a salad or as a gourmet lunch wrap.—Michelle Sichak, Meridian, Idaho
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 carton (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, milk and curry until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, grapes, onions and cranberries. Drizzle with yogurt dressing and toss to coat. Fold in mango chutney. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds.