Chicken Cheddar Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup guacamole, optional
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- Tomato wedges and additional guacamole, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, salsa and mayonnaise. Stir in chicken, cheese and mushrooms.
- Divide lettuce and guacamole if desired between tortillas. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla. Fold sides over the filling. Garnish with tomato and additional guacamole if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 271 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 537mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Apr 9, 2016
Sep 4, 2015
I used rotisserie chicken from the deli and added some onion. Quick, easy and delish!
Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014
Very quick and easy to make. Tasted very good as well.
Sep 29, 2010
My husband and I loved these. My husband ate these for supper and again the next 2 days for lunch. He doesn't usually eat left overs! We did add grapes. After I made the wrap I lined grape halves along the chicken mixture before I wrapped it. Even better!
Jan 25, 2010
These are so easy and great! We love mexican food and its great that these are low fat so we don't feel guilty while trying to lose weight.
Jan 17, 2010
I made these wraps several times to great reception, but somehow I misplaced the recipe and couldn't remember the title. I searched everywhere under chicken enchiladas, chicken tacos, etc. but without luck. Then I just happened to be browsing and there it was! I will be making these again soon.
Jan 4, 2009
Made this one for a quick lunch and it was very tasty. We did not include the mayonnaise and were very satisfied with it. This is one that you could make in almost any quantity, all the way down to a single portion size for a quick lunch at home that is much better than any fast food.