Chicken Carbonara Risotto
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup canned or frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add soup, peas and water; bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in bacon bits and Parmesan cheese.
Apr 11, 2015
It was very easy to make. The list of ingredients called for milk and the description said water, but I used milk as it should be creamy, It needs some type of seasoning, but I can't put my finger on the best choice for it. I probably won't making again as is, but would add things for more flavors.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.