Chicken Caesar Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 4 hard rolls, split
- 4 romaine leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; spread mayonnaise over both sides. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese and parsley; sprinkle over chicken.
- 2. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 3. Spread salad dressing over cut sides of rolls. Place romaine on roll bottoms; layer with chicken and tomato. Replace roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 435 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 1110mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
"Just made these for lunch today. The chicken was tasty and moist. When placed on the rolls that had been spread with the Caesar dressing, tomato slice, and romaine lettuce leaf--all I can say is yum!"