Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 large bunch romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Just before serving, stir in lettuce, onion and carrot; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 363 calories, 28g fat (5g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Salad
"Great flavor! Made it for friends, and they love it, too!"