You'll find this salad makes a nice addition to any brunch buffet. The robust Caesar dressing adds some "zest" to the mild flavors of chicken and vegetables.
Recommended: 40 Lettuce Recipes You Can Get Excited About
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 large bunch romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 carrot, julienned
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Just before serving, stir in lettuce, onion and carrot; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Caesar Salad in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p9
Reviews forChicken Caesar Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2017
"Great flavor! Made it for friends, and they love it, too!"