Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups thinly sliced romaine
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Unroll pizza crust onto a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick with a fork. Bake at 400° for 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until no longer pink; cool slightly. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan, lemon-pepper and garlic. Combine cream cheese and half of the dressing mixture until well blended.
- Combine romaine, red pepper and olives. Add remaining dressing mixture; toss. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with romaine mixture, chicken and remaining Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 280 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 952mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Dec 13, 2008
This recipe is absolutely amazing! It is my go-to dish for potlucks and I have recieved numerous requests for the recipe. I often make it with refrigerated crescent rolls instead of pizza dough for a fun change of pace. I would definitely recommend this recipe!