Chicken Caesar Salad for Four
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 1 cup Caesar salad croutons
- Place chicken on a greased broiler pan. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Cut chicken into strips; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine 1/4 cup cheese, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper. Cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Place romaine in a large salad bowl. Add cheese mixture; toss to coat. Top with the chicken strips, eggs, croutons and remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 755 calories, 32g fat (8g saturated fat), 365mg cholesterol, 585mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 101g protein.
Feb 6, 2016
Delicious salad! I loved this recipe.
May 1, 2014
Real family pleaser. Delicious taste. Easy recipe. Robust flavors. The dressing mix is much better tasting than store bought and most of the ingredients can be found in the pantry.
Aug 10, 2010
Wonderful summer time salad that the whole family loved. Served with some warm bread and the meal was complete.