Chicken Caesar Florentine Recipe
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups Caesar salad croutons, coarsely crushed, divided
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed (8 ounces each)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup cheese, 1 cup crushed croutons, spinach and 1/2 cup salad dressing. Cut a pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast; fill with cheese mixture.
- 2. Place remaining dressing and crushed croutons in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in dressing, then roll in croutons.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 stuffed chicken breast half: 553 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 1109mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 48g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Florentine
"Next time, I will add a little garlic powder - but overall, very good, and company worthy."
"This was amazing! I followed the recipe exactly with delicious results!"
"I pounded the chicken flat and then stuffed it with the mixture, and it turned out incredible!"
"This was a very tasty dish. easy to prepare and not too much time involved. Am adding it to my recipe book, very glad I found it in the Dec/Jan magazine. I also enjoyed the sweet sour green beans that accompanied it."
"I'm never good at stuffy chicken but I used halves and rolled instead fastening with a tootpick. Didn't look as pretty but sure tasted fantastic!!"
"This has a great taste to it and is easy to prepare. We have decided that this recipe is "guest worthy" and is delicious!"